You tell me…
- Bald megalomaniac who hates aliens
- Believes in torture and thinks it’s ok to use on his enemies
- Promises to “save the world” from the people actually doing it
- Glares and talks down to people he doesn’t agree with
- Comes up with world changing plans that only sound good in a comic book
Just ONCE I would like a presidential candidate, ANY presidential candidate, that isn’t nuts, have skeletons in their closet AND aren’t bought and paid for.
If you update your touchscreen-enabled PCs running Windows 7 automatically, you’re in for a really bad day today.
Windows released an update that completely screws up touchscreen PCs. When you click on a user to login, you will see a black flash on screen, then get kicked back to the login screen in an infinite loop. There’s no way in.
Here’s the fix…
- Click the red icon in the lower right and choose REBOOT
- When the PC starts up and before the WINDOWS logo appears, press F8 repeatedly
- In the black screen that appears, choose REPAIR WINDOWS
- Eventually a list of choices will appear. Choose RESTORE MY PC TO AN EARLIER TIME
- In the next window that appears, click the SHOW MORE RESTORE OPTIONS at the bottom
- Choose a restore at least a week prior and click NEXT
- WAIT while Windows restores your system
- When it completes, regardless of what it says, choose REBOOT
After an agonizingly long wait, your PC will boot back to normal.
Nice one Microsoft. Nobody in Redmond have a damn touchscreen to beta these on?
I’m getting real tired of the dog and dead-horse show that’s passing for political “debate” nowadays.
How about pushing for a “I don’t care who is elected; this needs to be a law right now” political party.
Right off the top of my head, I’ve got two…
#1 – To stimulate the economy, grant immediate tax relief for all public school educators. No federal taxes while they hold that position and a 100% rebate of their 2014 tax filing.
#2 – No family member of any federally wanted felon in the US, Mexico, or Europe can attend any schooling of any kind in the US.