Here are some news stories from this week that I think the mainstream media completely missed out on. All links are from legitimate news sources and not the fringe / wacko sites.
It’s gonna be brief bullet points this week… family BBQ and Pacquiao vs. Cotto tonight!
* Antimatter was found on Earth. In lightning! Yikes! So the BOOM in a lightning storm is probably positive matter being obliterated? Double yikes! [SCIENCE NEWS]
* Bad memories may soon be erasable. Great. So we can be stuck in a loop of neverending mistakes and ongoing horror. Never growing, learning or escaping. Good intentions, bad idea! [SCIENCE CODECX]
* Kraft makes a hostile bid for Cadbury. I think it’s because they want to get in the European marketplace. Plus that bok-bok-bok bunny that lays those special Easter eggs. [FOOD BUSINESS NEWS]
* Toilet paper is shrinking. Great. Just what we need right now. [CONSUMERIST]
* The FDA issued their 2009 food code. And showing they are still tied to government bureaucracy, they released the 2009 food code in November of 2009! Two whole months left! That’s not the best part. What’s great about the FDA food code is the blisteringly obvious. Take this part for example… “Serving hamburgers and other ground meats in an undercooked form upon a consumer’s request is no longer an option for items offered on a children’s menu.” Really? This has to be pointed out to someone? Damn. [FDA]