Business based road trip today. Another one scheduled for tomorrow. 8 hours on the highway this week, and it ain’t even Wednesday yet. Eeeesh.
Things will return to normal ASAP.
In the meantime, some quick observations…
* Coffee at gas stations is surprisingly stronger and better tasting than most Starbucks.
* You need a truck past a certain point in Texas. Drive anything else and it’s at your own peril.
* Rest areas in Texas have free Wifi. But the vending machines are still behind iron gates.
* Funyuns taste better on road trips.
* Sometimes it’s better to turn off the A/C, roll down the windows, put on the classics, and enjoy the ride.