Jesse Desjardins put together an outstanding slideshow on how “not to suck” at giving powerpoint presentations.
It’s a great (and quick) read with 5 major design mistakes to avoid…
Every Tuesday I re-post all zee tweets that didn’t originate from this blog just to keep everything in sync.
This last week on Twitter…
- iOS 4.2 Update Wipe Out Your iPhone Music? Try this. http://t.co/OIZd3pW via @techcrunch (Nov 23rd via Tweet Button)
- “Notes” on the iPad doesn’t let you AirPrint? Are you kidding me Apple? The iPad’s built-in notepad doesn’t support printing? (Nov 22nd via web)
- New law: from 3 AM to 5 AM, no drive thru can ask if you want “regular or decaf” coffee. It won’t EVER be decaf coffee at 3, 4 or 5 AM! (5:41 AM Nov 22nd via Twitter for iPhone)
- WSJ: New York’s high court ruled it is legal to take out a life-insurance policy and immediately sell it to a stranger. http://j.mp/ddmdx2 (12:03 AM Nov 21st via Twitter for iPhone)
- Just watched movie “The Crazies”. Surprisingly good! Great movie for late night scare/thrill ride. (11:10 PM Nov 20th via Twitter for iPhone)
- Scientists at CERN have captured and contained antimatter!! Anti-hydrogen atoms in a magnetic trap = trekkie bliss. http://j.mp/cKA7Md (11:37 AM Nov 18th via Twitter for iPhone)