So there I was, at a local Target, looking for stuff to add to my “no really, I don’t need a doctor” medical emergency bag when I saw Bausch & Lomb’s Advanced Eye Relief for $3.69 on the shelves.
I have plenty of saline, but I was curious what makes Bausch & Lomb’s Advanced Eye Relief so fancy-pants advanced.
Looking on the back, I found it is 99.05% ….
Oh hell no.
For $3.69 I’ll buy a couple of Evians to add to the emergency bag instead of this stuff!
Every Tuesday I re-post all zee tweets that didn’t originate from this blog just to keep everything in sync.
This week (aaaand the week before) on Twitter…
- You know you are #trulyloved when 7 years passes in one happy heartbeat! (Sun Mar 20 17:38:07 2011 via Twitter for iPhone)
- Modified my little puppy dog so he has 16mb of storage! Lazy Sunday science FTW! http://t.co/mKYf5tp (Sun Mar 20 15:18:13 2011 via Twitter for iPhone)
16 MB PUPPY!
- Tokyo Electric, which owns the Fukushima plant in Japan, wants to build a South Texas reactor in 2012. News to me! http://t.co/IByzdC9 (Thu Mar 17 23:14:57 2011 via Twitter for iPhone)
- I’ve got one @abobrow : Greendale was never certified. Classes didn’t count. Can explain 6th and 7th seasons. #futureCommunitygimmicks (Thu Mar 17 22:46:23 2011 via Twitter for iPhone)
Random Brownsville Skies
- Road trip week (work based). Already at 7 hours ttl and it’s only Tuesday! (Tue Mar 15 12:44:01 2011 via Twitter for iPhone)
- gbrumfiel Understanding the radiation numbers at Fukushima (and Sieverts explained): http://j.mp/gIatfF (Tue Mar 15 08:21:48 2011 via bitly Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 100+ others)
- georgemaschke @BarackObama, if the abusive pre-trial treatment of Bradley #Manning is okay with you, you are not okay with me. #election2012 (Mon Mar 14 04:39:44 2011 via web Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 100+ others)
- mattyglesias Sad statement about America that P.J. Crowley is the one being forced to resign over Bradley Manning. (Sun Mar 13 12:01:16 2011 via TweetDeck Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 100+ others)
- I think insomniacs (like myself) should only be required to set our clocks fwd 30 minutes for the first week. Just to give sleep a chance! (Sun Mar 13 05:19:14 2011 via Twitter for iPhone)
- Candycoated tires. Scented water. Bogart and Pryor having a cigar on the bridge of the Enterprise. Fever dreams are funny AFTER they pass! (Sun Mar 13 01:33:27 2011 via Twitter for iPhone)
- LandyEddington In leaps and bounds we spring-foward tonight! Ugh! Sleep-in Sunday! (Sat Mar 12 21:51:19 2011 via Twitter for iPhone Retweeted by RoyceEddington)
- I think when a piece of tech is picked as a store demo unit, it’s like they won the death penalty… http://dailybooth.com/u/8cwff (Sat Mar 12 19:05:24 2011 via DailyBooth)
Won the Tech Death Penalty Lotto
- VoxOx Call, text, fax #Japan for FREE with @Voxox › http://vox.im/TSi2 #prayforjapan (Fri Mar 11 17:39:24 2011 via web Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 2 others)
- AndreaTOAP Scientists on CNN now is saying entire island of #Honshu #Japan moved eastward by 8 feet (2.3 m) (Fri Mar 11 12:33:09 2011 via web Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 100+ others)
- SFLRedCross Contact the US State Department 1-888-407-4747 or 202-647-5225 for inquiries on US citizens living/traveling in #Japan #tsunami (Fri Mar 11 08:23:46 2011 via web Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 100+ others)
- GeorgeTakei Offer prayer and HELP to quake and tsunami victims in Japan. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10. Pls RT. (9:00 AM Mar 11th via HootSuite Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 100+ others)
- 8000 mg Cheratussin + 1200 mg Tylenol + Boiling Hot Shower + 2xCoffee (black) > Raging Cough + Fever + Stuffed Up Nose. #backtoworkdammit (10:10 AM Mar 11th via Twitter for iPhone)
- Fever visions! (AKA free rides on the Wonkatania. Allll aboaaaaard!!) Turning off iPhone and everything else that can tweet for safety. (6:27 AM Mar 11th via Twitter for iPhone)
- CrisisCamp NOAA: #Tsunami Travel Time Map http://1.usa.gov/i4pPbJ #eqjp #smem (2:54 AM Mar 11th via TweetDeck Retweeted by RoyceEddington and 100+ others)
- #ghettoconstruction company fixed the water line they snapped. Will patch holes in my home this week. Glad I was home sick today! (1:05 AM Mar 11th via Twitter for iPhone)
- OMG! Cheratussin is total STFU for coughs!! Where has this magic syrup been all my life?? Prescription only, but totally worth it! (11:20 PM Mar 10th via Twitter for iPhone)
- #ghettoconstruction company next door just snapped my water line and anchored nails on my home to support their framing. Surprise! I’m home! (5:12 PM Mar 10th via Twitter for iPhone)
- Reading Guillermo Del Toro’s “The Strain” at 3 am by kindle-light when my dog decides my bare foot needs a growling pounce. Hijinks ensue. (6:50 AM Mar 9th via Twitter for iPhone)