In some of the HP ink I just purchased, there was a brochure inside that had a link for a free copy of HP Photo Creations software.
According to the HP website, “HP Photo Creations is free software that lets you easily create photo books, calendars, collages, greeting cards and other keepsakes that can be printed at home or shipped to you… With HP Photo Creations you can automatically make beautiful keepsakes with just a few mouse clicks; or you can take your time and customize your keepsakes with over 1,800 high quality artwork designs, 1,300 placeable graphics, placeable text boxes, custom fonts, borders, and dozens of photo editing tools.”
“Here are some of the keepsakes you can make with HP Photo Creations:
Print at Home
- Landscape photo book pages (8.5″ x 11″ or 5″ x 7″)
- Square digital scrapbook pages (12″ x 12″)
- Prints and collages (4″ x 6″ up to 13″ x 19″)
- Photo cards (4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″ or 4″ x 8″)
Ship to Home
- Premium lay-flat books
- Landscape, portrait or square photo books in a variety covers, colors and styles
- Prints and Collages
- Cards and Calendars
- Collage gifts including mugs, mouse pads, puzzles, key tags and more.”
Unfortunately for Mac users, it’s PC only software. And at 15 MB, it’s a iTunes-sized download. But you can’t argue with free.