Category: Email Post (Page 1 of 5)
There are days that not only change everything about your future, but also how you see everything from the past.
Days that are the start of something brilliantly new and breathtakingly wonderful.
Days where you get to finally see what is truly important, and watch the trivial burn away to nothing.
Days you are genuinely, soulfully happy.
Days you wish would never end.
Today, March 31st, 2016, is that day for me.
You tell me…
- Bald megalomaniac who hates aliens
- Believes in torture and thinks it’s ok to use on his enemies
- Promises to “save the world” from the people actually doing it
- Glares and talks down to people he doesn’t agree with
- Comes up with world changing plans that only sound good in a comic book
Just ONCE I would like a presidential candidate, ANY presidential candidate, that isn’t nuts, have skeletons in their closet AND aren’t bought and paid for.
If you update your touchscreen-enabled PCs running Windows 7 automatically, you’re in for a really bad day today.
Windows released an update that completely screws up touchscreen PCs. When you click on a user to login, you will see a black flash on screen, then get kicked back to the login screen in an infinite loop. There’s no way in.
Here’s the fix…
- Click the red icon in the lower right and choose REBOOT
- When the PC starts up and before the WINDOWS logo appears, press F8 repeatedly
- In the black screen that appears, choose REPAIR WINDOWS
- Eventually a list of choices will appear. Choose RESTORE MY PC TO AN EARLIER TIME
- In the next window that appears, click the SHOW MORE RESTORE OPTIONS at the bottom
- Choose a restore at least a week prior and click NEXT
- WAIT while Windows restores your system
- When it completes, regardless of what it says, choose REBOOT
After an agonizingly long wait, your PC will boot back to normal.
Nice one Microsoft. Nobody in Redmond have a damn touchscreen to beta these on?
I’m getting real tired of the dog and dead-horse show that’s passing for political “debate” nowadays.
How about pushing for a “I don’t care who is elected; this needs to be a law right now” political party.
Right off the top of my head, I’ve got two…
#1 – To stimulate the economy, grant immediate tax relief for all public school educators. No federal taxes while they hold that position and a 100% rebate of their 2014 tax filing.
#2 – No family member of any federally wanted felon in the US, Mexico, or Europe can attend any schooling of any kind in the US.